Monday 18 March 2013

California Dreamin'?

I wish!
 
I had the most horrific nightmares last night.  I went from being pushed off buildings, to falling into raging rivers, to Krav Maga combat with serial killers.  I eventually had to force myself to get up and walk around the apartment, just to try and wake up enough to get out of the nightmare-funk!

But... just before the first call to prayer this morning, I had the most wonderful dream that my sister came over to Jordan for a visit.  I woke up with the Mullah's song still slashing through the morning silence, thinking "I wonder if Carina will wake up from the singing and will she also think it is as beautiful as I do?"  My dream felt so real, I actually got up and checked the guest bedroom... Obviously, the only things sleeping on the guest bed, was last week's laundry! 
 
So, which of the two sets of dreams upset me the most?   I'll leave it up to you to decide...
 

 
I love Grumpy Cat
Don't tell Mila!

No comments:

Post a Comment